Oak Ridge Military Academy
In 2002 Oak Ridge Military added a new three-story 33,000 sf classroom building, the largest on campus to their site which was originally founded in 1850. The building includes science labs, a media center, multiple classrooms, conference rooms, and offices. The exterior of the building was constructed of brick to match the architect of the other historic structures on campus. At the time the project costs were $3.5 million.